Increasing amounts of both urban
conflicts, and a rising population in areas
prone to natural disasters, created a demand
for a quickly deployed victims’ aid robot.
The S19 Syringe Saint is fitted with five articulated
air jets that keep it afloat as it steps nimbly
across hazardous ruins, scanning the area for
the injured with its array of sensors.
- Long arms that can unfold to become even longer.
- Long legs with wire ratchets (intended more
as stabilizers than support)
- Segmented body plating to minimize dust and
dirt from fouling internal systems
- The fifth air jet is on the back, the four
seen on the front act as stabilizers.
- Arms are multi jointed to better reach down
- Mouth part carries many independent sensors
to read the environment (gas fumes, biological
contaminants, etc) as well as to detect the
life signals of trapped/injured victims.